Genealogy Buff - A Free Genealogy Research Site

GenealogyBuff.com - making genealogy simpler; a free genealogy surname research tool that reaches for data from all over.
A KICKSTART IN YOUR GENEALOGY RESEARCH.
FIND TONS OF DATA ABOUT YOUR SURNAME.

From Archives.com:
Death Records - Cemetery Records - Obituary Records - Marriage Records - Birth Records - Divorce Records - Vital Records

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Finding Lost People Message Forum

Looking for husbands sister

Posted By: Nancy (adsl-74-234-175-198.owb.bellsouth.net)
Date: Thursday, 8 December 2011, at 5:11 a.m.

She was born born Jan.14,1946 in Muhlenberg Co. Ky. She was about 2 years old when she was given up for adoption. We think a Dr. adopted her ( Not sure )Her mother tried to find her a short time later but could not. We think she was named Brenda L. Barnes at birth. If your out there and if you've ever been told about having brothers, yes, 3, contact me. My husband doesn't know I put this on so if you would rather not meet us he doesn't need to know. Your birth mother passed away in 61 but I do have pictures. I hope to find you because I can't talk for the other 2 but my husband would love to have you in his life. Wishing for my husband........

New York Obituary and Death Notices Archive

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Finding Lost People Message Forum is maintained by GenealogyBuff with WebBBS 5.12.

From GenealogyArchives.com:

Death Records

Cemetery Records

Obituary Records

Marriage Records

Birth Records

Divorce Records

Vital Records

United States Newspaper Directory

Counties of the United States

Cities of the United States

1880USCensus.com - MortalitySchedules.com - SSDI-Search.com - Surname Search Utility - GenLookups.com - Marriage Search Engines
Return to Main Page