Posted By: J. (s09-15.opera-mini.net) Date: Thursday, 14 February 2013, at 8:09 p.m.
Looking for Barbara Jean Everett:
* Born the 1930s, location unknown.
* Her father is Walter Julius Everett from Cleveland Ohio.
* Her mother is Mabel Westfall from Vincennes, Indiana.
* Walter and Mabel married in Brooklyn, New York.
* Her parents divorced in the late 1930s/early 1940s, location unknown.
* Mabel remarried to a man whose name I do not know.
* Walter remarried to Margaret.
* Barbara came to her father's funeral in Florida in the 1950s.
* At the time, she was living in a borough of New York City, maybe Brooklyn?
* She was not yet married at that time.
* By late 1959/early 1960, she was still in the New York City area.
* I think she was still unmarried.
* She had a falling out with her step-father and had left the home.
* Her step-father refused to talk about her.
* She MAY have spent weekends at Saugerties, Ulster County, New York.
Barbara's younger brother, Walter, has died, but her sister still has her fingers crossed that she will locate Barbara Jean Everett.